Central Heating and Boiler Repairs
Sureflow are specialist engineers of central heating and hot water systems and are Worcester Bosch accredited. Our engineers are registered with Gas Safe to carry out gas work safely and to professional standards.
We work to all makes and models of boilers for annual services, boiler repairs, parts replacement and new boiler installations.
Our engineers are used by leading estate agents to repair, maintain and replace heating systems in their portfolio of letting properties. Our private clients and our landlords know that our team work hard to source all boiler parts quickly and efficiently to make sure that they have working heating and hot water as fast as possible.
We offer to you
- 24hr emergency call out
- Boiler repairs & servicing
- Boiler installations
- Central heating repairs
- Power Flush
- Expert diagnosis
- Only use quality parts and components
- Improve efficiency
- Be there when we say we will be there and on time
- All work guaranteed
Sureflow can advise you on what you can do to improve the efficiency of your system, reduce your energy costs and identify potential issues early on, saving you time and money in the long run.
To ensure that our customers are satisfied with the service we provide, Sureflow only uses the best quality materials available at the lowest cost to you and all our work is guaranteed.
This along with our commitment to a reliable and friendly service gives our customers all important peace of mind, at what can be a stressful time and ensures that our business is supported by recommendations and repeat business from our clients we have worked with.
Sureflow ensure the highest quality of service from start to finish.
Central Heating Problems?
- Is the system slow to warm up?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is radiator water dirty and discoloured?
- Radiators with pin hole perforations and leakage?
- Are there 'Kettling noises' from the boiler?
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
Any of these symptons could indicate that your system has circulation and flow problems resulting from internal corrosion and the subsequent formation of rust, sludge and scale deposits.
A Power Flush can restore circulation and efficiency to the heating system by removing these undesirable products. It purges them from the system and replaces aggressive water with clean water, chemically treated to prevent future problems.
Why have your system power flushed?
- Cures flow and circulation problems
- Restores system efficiency
- Restores heat output to radiators
- Cleans the whole system, including underfloor pipework
- Removes aggressive water; treatment prevents further corrosion
- Cures or prevents boiler noise
- Power flushing and descaling is only one visit
- Complete process carried out in less than five hours
- More effective than traditional flushing methods
- Minimises boiler warranty problems
Power Flushing is a highly effective cleansing operation which works by pumping water at a much higher velocity than usual through the heating system, to loosen and mobilise harmful corrosion deposits and to suspend them in the rapidly moving water. The process is made more effective by specialist cleansing chemicals and an instantaneous flow reversal device, which creates turbulence in the radiators to optimise 'pick up' of the debris.