Landlord & Letting Agents
Sureflow can provide comprehensive maintenance to all Landlords and Letting Agents in Cornwall, Devon and further afield if required.
All your plumbing, electrical and property maintenance will be looked after under one roof.
Examples of our services
- Landlords & Agents Service Packs
- Landlords Certificates & Safety Inspections (domestic/private,holiday homes, static caravans, residential park homes)
Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of their tenants. Landlords should make sure maintenance and annual safety checks on gas appliances are carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer. By law landlords must make sure:
- Pipe-work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained in a safe condition
- That all appliances and flues that they provide for tenants use have an annual safety check
- That maintenance and safety checks are carried out by an engineer registered with Gas Safe Register
- All gas equipment (including any appliance left by a previous tenant) is safe or otherwise removed before re-letting
- A gas safety record is provided to the tenant within 28 days of completing the check or to any new tenant before they move in
- They keep a copy of the gas safety record for two years
Full Property Maintenance
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms (supplied & fitted)
- Electrical services (installations, service, repair, alarms, lighting, PAT testing)
- Boilers services, installations & repair
- All domestic, commercial heating, plumbing installations and central heating repairs
- Bathroom installations
- Power flush
- Gas appliance installations (natural & LPG)
- Oil central heating (service, repair & commisioning)
- Air & Ground Source Heat pumps (Mitsubishi Ecodan approved installer)
- Solar energy
- Underfloor heating
- Guttering & downpipes
- Decorating, cleaning and gardening
Gas Safety Certificates
It is a legal requirement for landlords to have all gas appliances in rented accommodation safety tested every 12 months, by a Gas safe registered engineer.
Our Gas safe Engineers are qualified to carry out gas safe inspections and issue certificates. If the appliance requires repairs or servicing, this work can be carried out during the same visit at a reduced cost.
Upon completion of all necessary safety checks you will be issued with a certificate. This certificate will be proof that all appliances are safe to use. A copy will need to be given to your tenant within 28 days of being issued and you will also need to retain a copy for two years from this point.
All Safety Inspections Include:
- full system soundness test to confirm no gas leaks in property
- Appliance check for gas soundness
- Standing & working pressure check
- Burner pressure/gas rate checked against manufactures date plate/manual
- Ventilation check
- Flue Flow Test to insure removal of products of combustion
- Ensuring satisfactory operation of all flame failure devices
- Check for any installation defects that do not comply with current regulations
- Investigation into any evidence of unsafe operation and report to the responsible person
Sureflow will ensure that your compilances as a landlord with current legislation is guaranteed. We will remind you when your necessary annual checks are due, arranging you a suitable appointment and ensuring you are in receipt of the necessary certification.